We are excited to welcome you to Heritage Landing on the scenic shores of Muskegon Lake in Downtown Muskegon. Below is some information about the venue.
The Heritage Landing Box Office will be open during the following dates and times to purchase tickets on site.
- July 11 – 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- July 12 – 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- July 13 – 11:00 AM to 9:45 PM
Tickets can also be purchased in person at the LC Walker Arena Box Office during their business hours or online through StarTickets.
- Heritage Landing is an outdoor venue.
- All seating is general admission and filled on a first come first served basis.
- Bring a lawn chair or blankets. No chairs are available on site.
- Lawn chairs and blankets must be placed on a grassy part of the venue. No chairs, blankets, or personal items may be on any sidewalk.
- All chairs and blankets must be removed each day. No spots may be marked for the following day.
- Handicap seating will be available to the right of the stage.
Re-Entry into Heritage Landing will require a valid day of the show wrist band.
Trained emergency medical technicians and first responders are available to assist any person in need. In the event of an emergency please contact any security personnel, police officer, or dial 911.
If your child becomes lost please notify security personnel, a volunteer, or police officer immediately. We will assist you.
Lost and Found
The City of Muskegon is not responsible for any items lost or damaged during the event. You can check at the volunteer tent for lost items.
Portable restrooms will be provided on site. Handicap accessible restrooms will also be provided.
If you have a special need or accommodation request please contact Ryan Cummins at least 72 hours in advance at [email protected] or (231) 724-4123.
1050 7th St.
Muskegon, MI 49440